New luxury accommodation extention 11 km from farm house called Point Of View. Stunning view, overlooking pristine nature with beautiful sun rises and sun sets.
Point of View consists of 3 spacious double luxury suites.
All suites are facing north, which is our sunny side, due to southern hemisphere.
The main building has a thatch roof with a unique bent ridge.
- Room size: 42 m², with view into a pristine landscape.
- Bed: King size (203 cm x 182 cm x 35 cm). 2 separate mattresses.
- Bathroom: 15 ㎡, walk-in shower, separate toilet, two wash basins, hairdryer
- Terrace: 28m², half shaded facing north side.
- View: stunning, very nice, overlooking real bush savannah with very beautiful sun rises and sun sets.
Wi-Fi: at main building and rooms.
Electricity: 220 V, converted solar power, 24 hrs.
Main building: Thatch roof, unique bent ridge. Size of room: about 20m x 11 m, with a terrace facing north. It houses a fire place with sitting corner, a big dinner/breakfast table, bar, 2 separate toilets and a game viewing deck looking at our water spot.
Kitchen: separate from main building
Level of food: We will serve a high-level food, at least 4 courses specialised on Namibian products. Our chef worked for a 4-star hotel. We offer a limited al a carte. You have a choice according to your wishes and availability: game, beef, fish (Atlantic), Lamb, Vegetarian. Your private chef can accommodate your wishes as far as possible and availability of products.
You arrive at the main house to check in. Then you will be directed towards our new extension POV. The distance is 11 km and signposted. Driving time about max. 30 minutes. Advisable car SUV or 4×4, or we can offer you a transfer. The road is not really suitable for a Golf type of car. At Point of View our friendly staff will welcome you to show the rooms and explain basic procedures and times.
Activities at Point of View
Early morning (summer 7.00; winter 8.00) or late afternoon game drive (summer 17.00; winter 16.00). The Game Drive will be about 1.5 to 2 hrs. After breakfast/brunch you will have time for yourself: relax, read, sun tanning or simply just do nothing and listen to nature. Tranquility guaranteed. It is not suitable for kids under 12 years of age, except if all are from one group.
In the afternoon you can decide to go to the main house for a cheetah and leopard drive or horse riding. You can also enjoy our big pool. Or you make your own little game drive to designated and signposted water holes. Or you stay at POV for a second game drive in the afternoon.
POV is very suitable for the following situations.
- You come from a “stressed” country or profession and you just want not many people around you just to relax and unwind. We suggest 2 or 3 days.
- At the end of a big trip if you are looking for some peace and to relax, think about all your experiences, sort your photos etc. just close off the holiday. Once back in your home country or profession you are back in the rat race. Therefore, we are ideally situated, not too far from the airport. Alternatively, we have good Wi-Fi and you can prepare your return “work from home” from here.
- Just take a few days off to have a relaxing holiday. Write your book? Art?
|Jul – Nov 2021||1524||2349|
The rates are always per person per night and in Namibian Dollar.
Namibians/SADC or permanent residence, phone our reception directly.
*Package: Including Room, Breakfast, Dinner and a game drive (starting at your accommodation). Min. stay 2 nights. Excluding lunch (book separately). Other activities can be booked separately.
VAT, bedlevy, land tax and conservation fee* are included in the rates.
Any change in our government tax is excluded in the rates.
When you book via a travel agent or tour operator please mention “halfboard and activities” which is our package price, only halfboard does not include the activities.
With a lot of wildlife on a 14.000 ha. farm we face the same costs as public parks for maintaining roads, fences, boreholes, dams, fire breakers and other environmental matters (read more on Sustainable Tourism). We also build accommodation for our staff. As you can imagine our costs are much higher when you compare this with other B&B’s or hotels where these conservation costs do not exist. The conservation fee of N$ 100,00 (2020) is included in our accommodation price. If you have any questions about this please feel free to ask us.
Children of any age are welcome.
Discount for children in parent’s room:
– 0 to 3 years: free of charge
– 4 to 12 years: 50%
– For any confirmation of your booking, a non-refundable deposit of 25% is to be paid with reservation.
– 28 days before arrival: 50% of total booked service
– 15 days before arrival: 100% of total booked service (no refund);
– We reserve the right to increase our rates at any time in accordance with electricity and fuel price increases and any possible government taxes or changes in VAT (value added tax), bed levy, or land tax;
Payments may be made with cash in Namibian Dollar or Euro.
You can also use the following credit cards: Visa – MasterCard.
The Euro will be converted to Namibian Dollar at the daily rate.