|Jul 2020 – Nov 2020||1490||1931|
|Dec 2020 – Jun 2021||1314||1776|
|Jul 2021 – Nov 2021||1590||2006|
VAT, bedlevy, land tax and conservation fee* are included in the rates.
Any change in our government tax is excluded in the rates.
When you book via a travel agent or tour operator please mention “halfboard and activities” which is our package price, only halfboard does not include the activities.
With a lot of wildlife on a 14.000 ha. farm we face the same costs as public parks for maintaining roads, fences, boreholes, dams, fire breakers and other environmental matters (read more on Sustainable Tourism). We also build accommodation for our staff. As you can imagine our costs are much higher when you compare this with other B&B’s or hotels where these conservation costs do not exist. The conservation fee of N$ 100,00 (2020) is included in our accommodation price. If you have any questions about this please feel free to ask us.
Children of any age are welcome.
Discount for children in parent’s room:
– 0 to 3 years: free of charge
– 4 to 12 years: 50%
– For any confirmation of your booking, a non-refundable deposit of 25% is to be paid with reservation.
– 28 days before arrival: 50% of total booked service
– 15 days before arrival: 100% of total booked service (no refund);
– We reserve the right to increase our rates at any time in accordance with electricity and fuel price increases and any possible government taxes or changes in VAT (value added tax), bed levy, or land tax;
Payments may be made with cash in Namibian Dollar or Euro.
You can also use the following credit cards: Visa – MasterCard.
The Euro will be converted to Namibian Dollar at the daily rate.