- Delicious breakfast buffet with fresh local products.
- Home-baked sandwiches and salats for lunch.
- Family style 3-course dinner.
- Drinks at the bar and the reception area during the day.
Reasons to choose
Düsternbrook Guest Farm
- We are centrally situated to all tourist attractions in Namibia.
- We are close to Windhoek (50km) and the International Airport (90km) but after a few kilometres you are already in the midst of nature. Namibia is one of the least densely populated countries in the world, so even here you are already in the bush with very good wildlife.
- It is a guest farm (ranch), with breathtaking views, that has achieved several awards, including the 2015 Eco Award. We are constantly improving our service, we offer you good value for your money, and we are the best for the independent traveller.
- As a visitor to a guest farm, you support the local community (job creation) and become part of a nature conservation program. The natural game and endangered species need your support. Any additional support you can give to endangered species through a donation to the Cats Unlimited Wildlife Foundation is always welcome. We would like to use these funds for leopard research in the Khomas Hochland area.