For campers we offer two different campsites. The bush campsite is fenced but it has 3 light points and 3 plugs 24/7 (no noise). There are tables and moveable as well as fixed braai areas. The area is sandy but a lot of shade palms and other trees. Outside the fenced is the sanitation block (toilet and showers) seperate for woman and men. On the fenced campsite you have 24-hr 220 V electricity and warm water. (No noisy generator at night).
We also have a campsite along the river bed with a beautiful view into the surrounding nature. The sites are further apart from each other, about 50 to 60 m, and have to use the same sanitation unit. The sites furthest away have a own "bush" shower and toilet. There is no electricity or any light points.
Please note: As we don't want to create a baboon problem we kindly ask you to take out anything you bring into the campsite to your next (city)stop, including your garbage. We have never had a baboon problem and we ask you to keep it that way. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please Note: The rates are always per person per night.
Rates include: Camping spot, breakfast, 3-course dinner and 1 activity. Lunch is not included and can be booked separately. For the activity you can choose from leopard & cheetah drive, game drive, mountain drive or horse riding, see activities for more info.
About the rates
- 15% VAT, 2% bedlevy, land tax and conservation fee are included in the rates
- Any change in our government tax is excluded in the rates
- If you make a reservation via a travel agent or tour operator please mention "halfboard and activities" which is our package price, only halfboard does not include the activities.
With 14.000 ha and a lot game (including big game) we face the same costs as public parks for maintaining roads, fences, boreholes, dams, fire breakers and other environmental matters (see Eco award). We also have to build accommodation for staff. In the past we have covered these costs only with the room rates without mentioning. Since 2010 we have published the conservation fee for more transparency. Now everyone should have a better base to compare our rates with B&Bs or hotels where these conservation costs do not exist.
Discount for children
- 0 to 3 years: free of charge
- 4 to 12 years: 50%
Cancellation fee policy
- For any confirmation of your booking, a non-refundable deposit of 25% is to be paid with reservation.
- 28 days before arrival: 50% of total booked service
- 15 days before arrival: 100% of total booked service (no refund);
- We reserve the right to increase our rates at any time in accordance with electricity and fuel price increases and any possible government taxes or changes in VAT (value added tax), bed levy, or land tax;
Payments may be made with cash or using following credit cards: Visa – MasterCard.